Looking for that perfect gift for an expecting or full-throttle mom? You’ve found it!
I specialize in post-natal abdominal recovery to help moms recover fully from the strain of pregnancy and childbirth. With 10 years in my full-time practice, I have specialized in abdominal care and recovery for 8 of those years.
I am very happy to help with:
- c-section scars and healing complications
- residual abdominal and pelvic symptoms after vaginal birth
- pubic symphysis and lingering low back pain
- full abdominal function or flexibility hasn’t returned
- random, odd, and/or unexplained pain, discomfort, and other symptoms
There is no restriction on how long it has been since giving birth – a couple months to a couple of years – many moms find relief from abdominal care even after significant time has passed since delivery.
Gift Certificate Options
*Tips are not accepted.
1. Mom Recovery Special: 2 sessions for $200 (can only be purchased once per recipient)
2. One Recovery Session for $120
3. Regular 4-session package: $400 (can purchase as often as desired)
*Sessions are 1-hour long, plus time for intake before and check-in after.
When you purchase your gift certificate, please:
- Select the “Custom” amount to pay for whichever option you choose (#1, #2, or #3 above).
- Please feel free to let your recipient know which option you have chosen to gift her in the “Personal Message” box.
- Your recipient will receive the certificate immediately (or on whatever date you specify). I will follow up and send her the scheduling link, and all other information for her appointment(s).
If you have any problems purchasing, feel free to email or call: email@example.com, 503-888-0708
“I saw Isabel about 8 weeks after my second vaginal delivery. I was having trouble with pubic symphysis pain and a general discomfort in my belly. After one session, my pelvic pain was greatly decreased and my belly felt better.”
“I had a difficult labor and a c-section in 2014. Two years later, my full flexibility in yoga still hadn’t returned. After two sessions working on my c-section scar with Isabel, I could do every pose I wanted again! I had no idea this could be fixed. I’m so grateful.”
“As a chiropractor who has worked with Isabel co-treating patients and as a client treated by her; Isabel is one of the best massage therapists I have known in my 20 years of practice. I highly recommend Isabel to many of my patients when they need specific soft tissue work. The feedback from my patients has ben 100% positive!” – Dr. Cheryl Gross, D.C.