Are you an an expecting or full-throttle mom?
I specialize in post-natal abdominal recovery to help moms recover fully from the strain of pregnancy and childbirth. With 10 years in my full-time practice, I have specialized in abdominal care and recovery for 8 of those years.
I can help with:
- c-section scars and healing complications
- residual abdominal and pelvic symptoms after birth
- pubic symphysis and lingering low back pain
- full abdominal function or flexibility hasn’t returned
- random, odd, and/or unexplained pain, discomfort, and other symptoms
There is no restriction on how long it has been since giving birth – a couple months to several years – many moms find relief from abdominal care even after significant time has passed since delivery.
*Tips are not accepted.
1. Mom Recovery Special: 2 sessions for $200 (can only be purchased once per person)
2. One Recovery Session for $120
3. Regular 4-session package: $400 (can be purchased as often as desired)
*Sessions are 1-hour long, plus time for intake before session and check-in after.
If you have any questions, feel free to email or call: firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-888-0708
“I saw Isabel about 8 weeks after my second vaginal delivery. I was having trouble with pubic symphysis pain and a general discomfort in my belly. After one session, my pelvic pain was greatly decreased and my belly felt better.”
“I had a difficult labor and a c-section in 2014. Two years later, my full flexibility in yoga still hadn’t returned. After two sessions working on my c-section scar with Isabel, I could do every pose I wanted again! I had no idea this could be fixed. I’m so grateful.”
“As a chiropractor who has worked with Isabel co-treating patients and as a client treated by her; Isabel is one of the best massage therapists I have known in my 20 years of practice. I highly recommend Isabel to many of my patients when they need specific soft tissue work. The feedback from my patients has ben 100% positive!” – Dr. Cheryl Gross, D.C.